Perinatal Psychology - Dr Karola Belton
Karola has a special interest and expertise in perinatal psychology, which focuses on psychological health issues that arise in the pre-conception, antenatal and postnatal periods. She has significant experience working with women, men and couples across every stage of creating a family.
- Karola supports women, men and couple undergoing IVF and other assisted fertility treatment, including donor assisted conception and surrogacy
- Helps people through the grief of miscarriage and perinatal loss
- Provides support and treatment for antenatal and postnatal depression and anxiety
- Works with individuals and couples dealing with the emotional and relationship impact of infertility
- Supports people who are faced with making difficult decisions about their pregnancy
- Assists new parents who are struggling with their transition to parenthood